- Can you all earn Money Blogging?
- What are the methods that can help you to earn Money Online?
- What are the necessary steps to follow?
If any of the above questions have strike out to your mind then let me show you the ways through which you can earn money blogging online by some smart tricks which you all might be unaware of. So, let’s get started!!
Paid reviews are the greatest way to boost your monthly income. You can very quickly make $20 or more from a very small review post. This can make you very decent amount of money by blogging.
When you are doing paid reviews for other, few things you need to take care of:
- Paid Review are Good, Bad or Ugly
- You have to decide that, what to do: A Paid Review or A Free Review?
- Few websites are there that pays for paid reviews or the sponsored content opportunities. These websites are:
- Famebit (For YouTube channels)
- Izea (https://izea.com/)
- Tomoson (https://www.tomoson.com/)
No doubt AdSense is the best ad program for income to bloggers, but it has its some drawbacks. The biggest drawback is that you would amount for per click. Still it would make you money blogging but would take patience.
If you can manage to grab direct advertisements, you should replace those AdSense units with direct ads as it will help to earn regular income.
If you are aware of adding plugin then you can also add a plugin like WPAdvancedAds to help you to manage the ads.
One of the best ways is to create a professional e-mail id like [email protected] using the Google apps.
Run campaign for brands:
This one is best way for any type of blog or content with an established and sound audience base. You could help the brands reach the target audience by advertising their product and running the big campaign for them.
For this, you have to do:
- Collaboration with a big brand
- Running webinars
- Creating videos advertising their product
There are several other methods for making money blogging which we might cover in other posts as they might get some extraneous which would be confusing.
Stay Safe, Stay Happy!